Sunday, July 1, 2012

One Month Stats

The Status: Pretty fucking homeless
The Favorite Song: Trapped-Full Blown Rose
The Favorite Dance Mom: Christi
Favorite Meal: Oatmeal!!
Who I want to kick in the face: Pitbull
The Worst Injury: Tie between concussion and Tetnus shot
The Most idiotic thing I've done: gauging ears in walmart
The Most interesting meal: lasazchinlada: We still don't know if it was supposed to be lasagna or an enchilada.
The Worst Meal: Suspicious Pasta Dish because we still don't know what it is and they serve it several times a week.
World's Biggest Douchebag: Tie between Bitch Lady and Pitbull Owner
Favorite Act of Kindness: The guy handing us the umbrellas while waiting for the bus in the rain.
Favorite Staff: Nazi Man
Favorite One Liner: QWIT LYING BITCH LADY. You got shot with a blast of semen in the face. Not spayshul.
Vomit Tally: 3ish
Nights Slept Outside: One
Who gave me the biggest headache: Pot Head, literally
Spencer: Getting fat, cheating on Puppy, misses Momma but likes having friends
Favorite Moment: Being handed a job application in street clothes after being cussed out.
The Body: Technically, I've gained weight. And I think I'm getting chubby but you also need to account for the fact that every time I've been weighed it has been right after a meal. Also, I'm gaining muscle. I'm fucking buffing the hell up. I am almost as fit as I used to be when I played water polo minus health problems. My bag weighs a hell of a lot. Most of the weight comes from my laptop but can you imagine where we'd all be without that?
The Things I Miss Most: Spencer, Spencer, Spencer, Movie Nights,  pillows, laundry that doesn't take 3 hours,  Jamba Juice, my bed and blankets, books, Disney movies lulling me to sleep, sharing a bathroom with a guy who has aim (at 3 years old!), dressing cute and pretty, not having to carry everything I own everywhere I go, Jelly Bean, school, Spencer Spencer Spencer.
Outsiders: I've found that most people either stare or pretend you don't exist. I've started to ignoring the existence of other people even though I used to chit chat with strangers on a regular basis. I just don't have it in me to befriend strangers anymore. They don't like talking to homeless kids.
Insiders: I think what's difficult is there is no place to find peace and harmony. OI is your best bet but even inside the Jaunas youth program there is hate and discrimination.
Faith in Humanity: Hanging in there

Feel free to comment with the stats you'd like to see. Keep me busy so I don't lose my mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment