Tuesday, July 24, 2012

1,000 Page Views and Other Announcements

Thanks to loyal readers like you I have now over 1,000 page views! I am excited and honored to have so many people reading. I promise to try and be more consistent with posting each day. Feel free to "follow" and leave comments and all that fun blogging jazz. :)

I'm also excited to announce that PortlandStreetKid is now on Tumblr. Check it out and feel free to follow me. I'm not so good at Tumblr but I will try and keep it up to date. I'm still working out the kinks with it so please be patient with me. I'm still learning.

Lastly, because my readership has grown I will be going through to make things more obscure to further help protect myself and those mentioned in the blog. The big thing is that I will no longer list the names of the day service centers, shelters and other places that we frequent.

Now the day service center that has the good oatmeal will be called Day Program #1. The one with shitty food will be called Day Program #2. The lower part of shelter will simply be called Downstairs and the program I am currently in with Houdini will be called Upstairs. The grocery store we frequent before we go into shelter will be Grocery Store. (I know these things are so very original.

Please be patient with me while I make these changes as it is important to make sure we remain safe and un-arrested. Feel free to leave a comment, press the "follow" button and check out the Tumblr page. I appreciate the wonderful support you guys give each time you come on and read my blog.

--mm

No comments:

Post a Comment