Saturday, July 14, 2012

Love and Marriage

Feeling nostalgic so I looked up the love of my life to make me feel better. I swear I'm going to marry this guy some day.  I seriously love this kid. And I try to think about him on the bad days when people turn their noses up at us. He was way worse off than most of the people in shelter so if he can turn it around anyone can I think. Also, let's face it he's hot. So with no further ado, here is the guy I've been in love with for 11 years:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/02/jimmy-wayne-completes-170_n_667540.html

PS: I did finally meet him in 2009. He is a complete sweet heart in person too. My best friend laughed at me because we had been friends since fifth grade and she had never seen me cry until she was with me when I met him.

Also, for those curious about why I tattooed "Shine" on my wrist. This was an unreleased song he wrote when he talked his nephew out of suicide. Shine

No comments:

Post a Comment