Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Posts Coming Soon!!!

Wow! You guys are devoted. My page views have been skyrocketing each day. I apologize for the delay. I know I'm on average two days behind lately. It's just a matter of limited internet access. I only have 30 minutes of online time today as I was unable to get to the library until closing time. I promise to get you guys caught up on day 54 and 55 tomorrow. I'll write it all tonight so all I have to do is post it tomorrow. Thank you for being such faithful and patient readers. And Hello Malaysia! It's exciting to see that I am being read all over the world now. I'm really honored by how this is growing. While you're waiting read the updated version of day Fifty-Two.

Coming to a blog near you!!



*The monster cat
*The pitbull returns
*The critical lip accident
*Bumps going pop, pop, pop!
*The evil Baja Fresh lady.
*The happenings at City Hall.
*The problems with the popo
*The backpack cat.
*The latest dumb shit I've done!

You don't want to miss it! Pictures and videos included for the first time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment