Monday, July 30, 2012

Infected!

Hey guys, thanks for your continued support. I'm sorry things are still being delayed. Kitten Lady broke a small bone in her foot so that's been a fiasco and to top it off I have kidney, ear and skin infections. No joke. I'm the only person on the planet that could get all those infections at once. I think I'm also starting to get a cold.

To make matters worse my laptop charger is MIA. So I have a crippled friend and infected body and no laptop charger to speak of! I've been reduced to pen and paper! Oh no!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have enough time to sit and transfer everything onto the blog in the library. In the mean time there is some serious need of cheering up in Portland. Send a message, care package, comment, anything. We are two really pathetic girls over here.


No comments:

Post a Comment