Sunday, September 2, 2012

Month Three Stats

Three months down!


The Status: Pretty fucking homeless.
Favorite Meal: Burritos at Baby Mama's House
Who I want to kick in the face: The Ginger Clan
The Worst Injury: Migraines from upping my Cymbalta dose.
The Most idiotic thing I've done: Stealing from the hottest Walmart in Portland
The Most interesting meal: Soggy enchilazagna. It was part lasagna, part enchilada, part soup.
The Worst Meal: Cabbage and Green Beans.
World's Biggest Douchebag: Ginger Clan
Favorite Act of Kindness: The stripper keeping me calm while under arrest.
Favorite Staff: Bernard. I'm so happy I've finally been put under him for case management. 
Favorite One Liner: “I didn't even ask you for a space ship.” and "He totally poked some

 smot". 
The Favorite Song: 

The Favorite Dance Mom: Holly. I was really proud of Nia for getting the most

improved student scholarship. She earned it.
Vomit Tally: 0
Nights Slept Outside: 1
Who gave me the biggest headache: Kitten Lady, I have no idea what to do with her.
Spencer: I miss him a lot but he is doing very well in his foster home. As long as he still gives me kisses when I come over I'm okay.
Favorite Moment: Throwing together a successful baby shower in two days.
Sweetest Moment: Seeing the baby on the ultra sound.
The Body: is hanging in there. Now that I'm pretty sure that I have figured out the migraines I'm feeling better but getting arrested really took a toll on my body. My carpal tunnel is probably the worst though from writing and crocheting. 
Lasagnas Served: 10ish. I need to look up the exact tally in my notebook in my locker.
The Things I Miss Most:  Spencer, a proper bed, a private bath, kitchen, getting to sleep in, having nice clothes. 
Outsiders: I think I'm a very fortunate girl. I have a lot of people in my life that help me, like my very generous friend who sent me help to get a phone and get back on my feet a little bit. I think most people are good and want to help. Instead, it's the few who think they are better than us. 
Insiders: I think that while we can be mean to each other, most of the time all the street kids want to help each other out. We try to stick together. I know that if I'm in serious trouble the first person I'm going to look for to help me out is going to be a street kid. Guys are really protective too. They can be jackasses but when it come down to it they really do look out for the ladies. A lot of them will let the ladies go up first if there aren't enough beds. 
Faith in Humanity: Thriving.

"My responsibility in the past when I was sleeping outside every night was just to survive. Now, my responsibility is to stay real, stay grounded and just tell the truth."--Jimmy Wayne


Feel free to comment with the stats you'd like to see. Keep me busy so I don't lose my mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment