Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 112-113

   ****NAMES CHANGED TO PROTECT PORTLAND'S STREET KIDS****

I spend the weekend enjoying my hotel room with Spencer. I'm not sure how to be alone anymore so I ask my shelter friends to come over the second day. I run around to get school supplies and end up stealing most of what I need. The $15 Bernard gave me in gift cards doesn't go far with my pretentious tastes in school supplies.

Spencer and I bond again, and it's good to have him sleeping on my side again. I don't know how I'm going to go back to being without him. I miss my kitten so much.

During this time, to my frustration my computer dies completely. It just stops working. I try to restore it but that only makes the problems worse. I'm definitely frustrated.

I take a bubble bath again, like I did when Jesus and I had the hotel room. I spend the three days naked. I have missed being naked quite a bit.

All in all though it's good to recoop before I start back up at school. I need the time to rest, even though I'm not quite sure how to anymore.

--mm

No comments:

Post a Comment