Sunday, September 9, 2012

Having a hard time

Currently, sitting on my bunk in shelter, crying. The wisdom tooth I allowed the dentist to pull now has a dry socket. Since it's the weekend I've just been having to suck it up. In the morning the clinic is going to help me find a dentist that can see me tomorrow. It hurts so bad. I haven't cried over pain like this since my surgery.

The ginger clan is still harassing me to no end. I try to ignore them but it's getting old fast.

Kitten Lady is....not well. She's being mean to me any chance she gets. She lost the kitten but doesn't seem to care, despite all the effort it took to save that kitten's life when we first got her and all the trouble we've gone through to keep her.

Staff are being mean to me too. They let me up early to sit in the chairs. Five minutes before shelter opened I asked if I could go to bed and the new guy started yelling at me that they'll never let me up early again since I asked to go to bed.

I'm really spent. I really, really am. I try to keep a positive out look but tonight it's not so easy. I try to help everyone out as much as I can but when I need someone to look out for me no one returns the favor. I mean I have wonderful friends. I'm so very blessed but in the immediate people I'm surrounded by every minute of every day, I'm not as lucky. I don't know what to do anymore. I really don't. I feel so pathetic right now.

I should stop whining. I'm being a baby. Goodnight guys. Thanks for reading my posts. Seeing the page view counts go up helps to make me feel less alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment