Saturday, October 6, 2012

uh oh

I'm having some difficulties. I feel like it is imperative I show the difficulties of how hard it is to go to school and work while being homeless. All I can say it is VERY hard. I have been working fifteen hour shifts, trying to juggle homework and classes, and trying to stay in one piece. My entire body hurts. My tremors are so bad I could hardly hold myself up and together at work. I'm stressed beyond words. I'm in a lot of physical pain and I'm worried about the fact that my financial aid hasn't come through yet, my housing interview is Sunday, everything is just piling up. My friend that has cancer is going to be in our hometown next week and asked me to come visit her. I don't know how to tell her that won't be possible, even though I know there might not be another chance.

This hard, so hard I just don't know how I can even attempt to keep a blog at the same time. I'm sorry, bear with me while I try to get this all together.

3 comments:

  1. I've read you ever since Cameron Whitten promoted a link. You're smart and savvy and I don't just wish the best for you, I know it's within reach.

    ReplyDelete