Thursday, October 18, 2012

Quick Hello

I've been working on a longer post to update everyone on how life is going. I've been swamped with school and work; I'm tired beyond belief. Still, I'm okay. Being tired from school and work is normal, unlike being exhausted from sleeping in shelter/outside. I'm loving work even though it has been stressful, mostly due to rumors both founded and unfounded that there is going to be a mass lay off. I think I'm okay even if there are going to be lay offs. My managers seem to like me. School is a bit more troublesome. I still have no financial aid information. I'm falling behind in my classes and I'm less and less motivated to go. So far the only classes I haven't ditched are my journalism ones. It's still good to be back on campus. I feel more like me at school. I'm okay. Tired, stressed, overwhelmed, but okay. It's hard adjusting from homelessness to all of this but I know it is a good adjustment.

No comments:

Post a Comment